Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sixty Two in a row...

An Argument





















Argument 1:

"Lebron is the best! I love watching him dribble around for 22 seconds!"

"Shut up! That's not basketball that's boring crap!"

"Get your face away from my face!!!"

Argument 2:

"Videogames should be considered an art because...um...they have pictures! YEAH!!"

"Shut up! Anything that relies on such juvenile subject matter so consistently is boring crap!"

"Get your hands off my face jerk!"

Argument 3:

"Get your face away from my face!"

"My face was here first!"

"No! Get away from my face!"

7 comments:

  1. You are crazy.

    Love it.

    Really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I'd be posting these on facebook, but facebook hasn't been letting me post "photos" ... so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay. If they really want to seem them they will come here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my most favoritest on YET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take THAT, LeBrons! Orlando was obviously inspired by your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah inspired to keep the rest of the world awake through out the rest of the play offs.

    ReplyDelete