Thursday, May 14, 2009

Forty Eight in a row...





















Here's an exclusive line from the script!!!

"Probably today then."

I had a dream I drew the first seven pages of the greatest comic ever written in the 21st century...OH WAIT THAT REALLY HAPPENED!!! Seriously no one will ever top Watchmen, well I might. Nah I won't...maybe I will...not really...I will...I won't...I'll never be great...I'll be the best...I'm the worst...Amazing...Horrible...Failure hack...Potato Pancakes.

I hate words.

I do know I love Jynn. That's what motivates me in this comic. To do that guy justice. He'll only exist once and that's in this comic and if his story sucks I'll feel bad for the rest of my life.

4 comments:

  1. It's official, I'ma start saying "potato pancakes" too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well make sure to credit Nathan. He started the whole thing. I just do the work to keep it alive.

    ReplyDelete