Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Forty in a row...

Balance Two























I don't think I'll be posting ALL of the pages but...you can be sure the next part of Jynn's epic saga is well under way and WILL be finished within the next few months. I started this page at 9 AM and I looked up and it was 1 PM! Comics are amazing. Also don't post this one on Facebook, MJ. It's not for Facebook people.

Onward!!!

Rosa





















You can put this one on Facebook though. If you want I mean...

3 comments:

  1. something to look forward to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!

    ... but why, why can't I share the top one with the facebook people, get them all intrigued about your so-dope story???

    Not that I'm not excited to share that second one of the mechanic chick...

    ReplyDelete