Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Forty Six in a row...

I drew a picture today. I drew an entire page of a comic in fact but I'm not posting them so it's your word against mine that I actually drew something today - but it's my blog and I say I did drawing 46 today so I did in fact do drawing 46 and then some because that's what happens when you draw a page of a comic, you make multiple drawings. The page isn't actually completely finished as of yet which is pissing me off...sigh. Also Quynh and I agree that posting a chunk of a panel is also kind of lame.

I'd draw something else but I'd rather not use my energy on other stuff. You know stuff that's not my comic.

Maybe I could post an old drawing I did that you can give some love to if you want to. I mean it's just so sad and empty to have zero drawings up here.





















T-U-R-T-L-E POWAH.

But you know this presents an interesting problem. Maybe my blog is done? Not in a bad way I suppose but in the passing of the one crazy drawing a day way. I've given up making random drawings to fully invest myself in making an actual comic which is a good thing isn't it?

I dunno...I'm thinking too much. I gotta get back to work.

3 comments:

  1. Why can't you post pieces of panels? I don't think that's lame at all, that's teasing, tantalizing, refering, promoting, and so on. Whet our appetites.

    But don't stop the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, okay if you're gonna twist my arm...

    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just kidding. I'm too much of a head case to survive without constant encouragement.

    ReplyDelete