Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fifty Seven in a row...

Breakfast





















I was watching one of the several reality shows while surfing trying to find the stupidest crap I could find (I don't have cable so I'm out of touch with the stupid crap) and I stop on this one reality show and this guy is driving in some Porsche and he's talking on his cell phone to his sister or something and well it goes like this:

"What are you doing!? You're going to be late to the conference!"

"What? Con..conf...confur...HAHA! I don't even know how to spell that!!"

Read Bear v. Shark. It's like 1984 except the dystopia he is referring to is REALLY happening. Which is seriously scary and depressing. I"m also pretty sure it's written by a genius crazy person which is refreshing. 1984 is still better though of course.

Edit: Hmm...I should spend more time on my pencils before inking. Sigh oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This one was pretty boring. Sorry Jynn.

    ReplyDelete