Monday, May 11, 2009

Forty Five in a row...

One step at a time...

















Slight change of plans. I don't like posting the next few scenes one page at a time so I'm going to hold off for a while until I feel like it makes sense to post it. Sorry to all 2 of my fans. Haha! Well I could not post any and you all just wait 6 months...

I found this in my old blogs.

I promise that my comic "Balance" will be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I promise it will reshape the way you think about toast.

I promise it will rearrange the molecules in your brain so that all of your problems disappear.

I promise that it will not disappoint you, your parents, your grandkids, their grandkids or any pets.

I promise that it will reinvent the way comics are imagined.

I promise the highest level of drama.

I promise that while reading my comic you will cry.

I promise to instill as much love as I can possibly fit into every single panel.

I promise to tell a story which is both epic and personal and always refreshing.

I promise that my comic will redefine the term epic in the most brilliant way possible.

I promise that this will be the greatest comic you will ever read or so help me I will simply have to try again.

WTF Tyrone. Just shut up, make your comic, and see what the Hell happens. YEESH. So naive...

Though that last part is nice I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. No, keep promising.

    I especially like this one: I promise it will rearrange the molecules in your brain so that all of your problems disappear.

    I'm all about getting high on my brother's art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno I'm still having a tough time figuring how to make my comic better than bread. Bread is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comic is better tasting than bread...

    ReplyDelete