Thursday, May 7, 2009

Forty One in a row...

Quiet





















This is a quick drawing because I spent all my time on the second page of my comic today and don't feel like posting a part of it or an unfinished version.

I suppose I'll post every page of my comic on here on Quynh's request. Just don't call it a web comic for fuck sakes.

I've also come to realize why I am so afraid of starting another comic.

I can't think about anything else!!!

I'm serious about it though. Serious as a heart attack. It might give me a heart attack.

Okay it's not all serious: http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Turtle_Power/10335515

1 comment:

  1. Those "quick drawings" only serve to remind us all -- and impress us -- about your range.

    Glad you're inspired about the comic.

    What wasn't great about it? It was original, it was poignant, it felt personal, but relatable at the same time, it was interesting, it was detailed and fascinating, it was cool...

    Bring it.

    ReplyDelete