Thursday, September 16, 2010

321!!!LET US BE PERFECTLY DRUNK!!!123

If you want to read my book send me an email at tyronework@gmail.com and I will print it out and give it to you on October 15th.

If you don't read my blog you will never get to read it. It's that simple. This is the only time in your entire life I will be printing it out, unless it's published of course. If you contact me after October 15th then it's no deal. Furthermore, I will be hunting down and burning all existing copies after they have been read by their chosen readers. So don't depend on your so-called "friends" to attain a copy.

Ha! Published!

PUBLISHED!!!?


Forget all that garbage. Here's a drawing.



Mmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21:32

    UR BOOK SUX BRO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to re-read your book.

    I love your art, Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete