Friday, October 9, 2009

One Hundred and Ninety Six in a row...




Hey Guys! This is Tony the snowboarder with a thumbs up for my peeps! Ah ha! I loves me some boarding, been doing it since I was 6. I live in Rocky Mountains Bear Mountain where I snowboard at least 20 hours a day, all the time, so often. Anyway, I just wanna send a thumbs up to my peeps, ya know? I love's my peeps, whateve, anyway, so I smoke at least, like, 100 pounds of weed a day up here, you know it's fun, okay not that much but..um, stuff. I also like to play Pro Snowboarder on my XBOX 360. It's fun, I'm on tha game, ya, some kinda thing, I play as myself, it's like, whateve, heh, ya know. Anyway, I don't have a lady at the moment, well I did, but she got tired of snowboarding, like, all the time, so ya know...commas and stuff. Anyway, I wrote this because I'm kinda lonely on this mountain. Heh. Man, I tell ya, snow boardin' gets kinda boring. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. xbox 360 x 2 = 720....xbox 720 x 2 = 1440....xbox 1440 x 2 = 2880.....etc etc etc

    ReplyDelete