Thursday, October 1, 2009

One Hundred and Eighty Eight in a row...


Couch Art...

So I had just gotten done having some nice talk and drinks with some friends and after we parted ways I took a nice quiet walk across one of the many Portland bridges at about 12:30 AM, where I ran across an empty purse that didn't have shit in it, so I tossed it. I wanted to throw it over the bridge but I decided not to for reasons beyond me. I got to the MAX station and the last MAX of the night is arriving just as I get to the station, which I love, I like that kind of mini-luck you know. There is barely anyone on it as it pulls up. In one area there is some dude trying to kiss his girlfriend, which I'm not into, and then in another area there are two crazy kids sitting having this crazy conversation. I sit up by these two dudes who are having this crazy deep conversation about people, and all kinds of shit, and so I dig it because I'm drunk, and I love dropping eaves, and I want to know what people who I don't know are thinking. I sit and listen intently to every word this dude is saying until I get off after a few stops. Well, I guess I was listening so intently that they noticed and as the MAX is moving away they wave to me and I smile and wave back and they laugh. Love it.

Well, I guess that story just says I'm one creepy bastard who needs to mind his own fucking business but I don't think they seemed to mind sharing their highly fascinating pseudo- intellectual, what the fuck does it all mean anyway, bull shit. They were both pretty drunk anyway so who the fuck cares. Right?

This video was linked by my friend Andrew Van Dyk. It's fucking hilarious.



That son of a bitch blew up the moon!

My brother Kit recommended this music. It is very nice. Makes me want to drink.



I think I said the F word about four times there, sorry Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment