Thursday, October 22, 2009




Dude 1: Man I love the Yankees!

Dude 2: GO YANKEES!

Dude 1: Awesome! I mean I don't know shit about baseball and generally find it pretty boring but all my co-workers and friends love the Yankees so I figured I should love them too!

Dude 2: Do you know what's going on?

Dude 1: No idea. Who cares!? These hats look awesome! GO YANKEES! Sammy Sosa!!

Dude 2: Fuck yeah! High five man! You know who else I love? The fuckin' Red Sox!

Dude 1: The Red Sox?

Dude 2: You've never heard of them? They are another baseball team that is supposedly good!

Dude 1: NO WAY! HIGH FIVE! Let's go buy some fuckin' Red Sox hats!

Dude 2: Already got some right here man! Everyone loves the Red Sox man! Just like the Yankees!

Dude 1: Awesome! What team are we playing though?

Dude 2: Beats me dude, anyway, GO YANKEES! YEAH!!! SPORTS!!! FUCK!

Dude 1: Oh shit. The guy on the other team hit that ball with his bat.

Dude 2: Oh man, the ball's going pretty far.

Dude 1: OH FUCK! What do we do! It's getting really close!

Dude 2: SHIT!!!

Dude 1: FUUUCK!!!

Dude 2: YANKEES!!!

Dude 1: MY FACE!!!!