Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One Hundred and Fifty One in a row...



JET LAG. Whoaoaa....



All the women in Holland look like this. I swear I am not lying - that much!

UPDATE: I TOTALLY SAW A LADY SMOKING A CIGARETTE WHO REMINDED ME OF THIS DRAWING AND LOOKED JUST AS COOL.

OMG. Holland is way different than I thought! I totally expected a bunch of windmills and wooden shoes and peeps smokin' weeeed. DUR HUR HUR FUCKING HUR.

I'll tell you what they DO have. Some awesome cappuccino with those awesome tiny waffle cookies I love so much! Woo!



Look at those cookies! AWESOME.

P.S. Internet Explorer I hate you. You make doing something as simple as posting a stupid blog a total pain in the ass. I am downloading Firefox as soon as I have the time.

P.P.S. Who knew taking photos of your drawings with a digital camera could work out so well!?

3 comments:

  1. Stoopwafels! Stroopwafels! YUM YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have eaten one of those things every day that I have been here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not if I eat all of them on the 10 hour plane trip. I am a stroopwafel beast!

    ReplyDelete