Friday, April 17, 2009

Twenty One in a row...

Knives and Blood














As per request. I love saying that.

Seriously someone asked me for this. It's not like I think about women killing people all day. YEESH.

Ahem.

Sally: Havne't you had enough coffee for today?

George: I'll drink as much coffee as I want! I'll drink this entire pot if I want to! I'm going to!

Sally: I thought you loved me! YOU ONLY LOVE COFFEE!

George: That doesn't even make sense!

Sally: Of course it makes sense! You spend more time with your coffee than me!

George: You are a crazy person! Don't you understand! I'm a narcoleptic!

Sally: You made that up so you can drink all the coffee every morning - and at night! I haven't had any coffee in 13 years!

George: FINE! We'll buy two coffee pots!

Sally: Yeah okay.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, man, Ty. You make me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous01:42

    Who requested that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some awesome dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. something about that ring on the face. so cool.

    ReplyDelete