Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thirty Two in a row...

GAME SIX BABY!!!





















Sorry. I thought I'd do my drawing after the game but this is all I can come up with right now. I'm having a tough time getting control of my hands right now.

I have a great quote from the Blazers radio (courtesy of Chris Legg - I listen to the TV announcers) regarding Greg Oden's superbly beautiful epic block of Von Wafer:

"I not only reject your shot, but I reject your haircut too!"

Vanilla Wafer also got blocked by the backboard there a bit. So the backboard also rejects his hair cut.

Ahhh bliss...

4 comments:

  1. "I not only reject your shot, but I reject your haircut too!"

    ... that IS pretty classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oden is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said. the explosion i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty you need to let us know when the Blazers play. It was not in our paper and we didn't find it on TV for some reason.... Sooooooooo we missed it..........

    ReplyDelete