Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Meaning




I gave my self an A+ because I think I'm great and don't care about you. At least not since I read Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead and found the meaning of life. (That's the meaning, to not care about you. Sorry, bro.)

This photo is marvelous by the way. (Ayn Rand would hate it because both of these women are decidedly more attractive than her.)



One of my friends posted a site that had a bunch of retro photos on Facebook. That's where I found it. It's an old photo from a movie I have sadly forgotten the name of. The site didn't have any Ayn Rand photos. (Ayn Rand doesn't matter and was a delusional megalomaniac.)

In the above photo, Ayn Rand is nowhere to be seen, this makes the photo ten times more beautiful and a hundred times less bat shit crazy.

I was eating cereal today and it didn't have any Ayn Rand in it. (I was glad because Ayn Rand was a terrible writer full of cooky ideas.)

The other day I went for a walk and Ayn Rand was nowhere to be seen, this made me glad. (Not mad.)

I had a dream the other night, it was not about Ayn Rand but my friends. (Ayn Rand would be a terrible friend because she wouldn't care about me, much like she didn't care about her real friends.)

The other day I went to the post office and someone said they did not like Ayn Rand. I invited them to my house and we had a beer. I offered it to him for free, he was glad that I did not subscribe to objectivist principles which encourage being a selfish ass hole.

Ayn Rand was not born in my city, I was born in an Ayn Rand free city, which by default makes it the best city.

I was hacking a family to pieces the other day and wait.

The other day I told my friend I did not like certain parts of his artwork. Being that he was not a fan of Ayn Rand he saw me as a critic but not an enemy of his personal pursuit of limitless excellence. We had a nice talk and I bought him a beer. (Ayn Rand would never buy you a beer.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't fucking draw anymore. All I can do is write.

    ReplyDelete