Saturday, March 28, 2009

"This will take some time!"

This is where I put the drawings I make. This blog will serve one purpose and only one purpose:

To make sure I draw every day.

It does not exist to show off how awesome my drawings are. That's not the point. Hell I don't plan on most of the first 20 drawings here being anything special. Either way that's not the point. You can hate every single drawing I put up here or love it, it does not matter to me. This blog does not exist to serve my ego. If you like my drawings you can tell me. If you hate my drawings you can go ahead and tell me. Either way it has no bearing on the main goal of this blog:

To make sure I draw every day.

All that being said I thank you for looking and thinking.

Onward.



No one beats the box.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!

    First one, and already you got me to laugh out loud. That'd be LOL to the kiddies. Props Ty. And you better keep it up, sucka. Or I'ma beat your ass. Really. Good work. Really. Good work.

    ReplyDelete