Monday, March 30, 2009

I AM AWESOME.

This is Guy here filling in for that lazy hack Tyrone today.

Three in a row? What a joke. I give this a week. He could barely finish three without me stepping in to contribute so basically he's already failed. I understand a lot of people don't know who I am so I have brought my personal interviewer today to begin the informing process. Let's begin...

Jim: Why are you always posing in your drawings? That's not very exciting.

Guy: Are you an idiot? Do you know what an action drawing of me would look like? Take a large black piece of charcoal and scribble all over your kitchen floor and that's me in action.

J: Can you really dodge rain?

G: Did you look at the drawing? Do you see any rain hitting me? Do you have any idea how fast the camera had to be to capture that moment?

J: How do you feel about Tyrone choosing Jynn for the main character of his comic over you?

G: I have nothing against Jynn but that was some kind of idiot double crossing move he pulled there. The comic was fine but if I were in it I would have killed everyone by the third page saving him a lot of time.

J: It has been said that drawings of characters with swords, and this includes you, is a waste of time and completely devoid of meaning or purpose.

G: Bunch of bull shit. Next question.

J: That's all the questions I wrote for you on the way here.

G: Fuck it. I'll ask myself questions then. Guy why am I so awesome?

G: I define the pinnacle of BS free character design. I was created during a time when self-doubt, conceptualizing, and thinking before doing didn't exist and the only thing that was possible was everything. I represent the purest form of, "Fuck you I'll draw whatever the fuck I want."

G: Man that was a good question.

J: You're so awesome Guy way better than Tyrone he's lame.

G: Just pathetic.

J: Too bad he'll be back tomorrow.

G: I know.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that was, uh, entertaining.

    ... I kinda want Tyrone back. But then again, I kind of don't. Hmm.

    Keep 'em coming. 3-fer-3.

    ReplyDelete