Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Zak Smith Thing



This is my homage/tribute/rip-off/fan art of Zak Smith. He's pretty neat.

Warning for Christians and children who visit that site, there's lots of sex, boobs, and vaginas!

It's ok. The drawing I mean. My professor in college told me to take a look at him and I liked him back then too, but I never really tried to adapt any of his techniques to my style, though I could kind of see why he saw similarities between us. Of course, Zak is way better than I am, but you already knew that.

Naturally he draws interesting portraits of interesting people based on real life and I draw... a wizard... thing.

Sigh. 

Shining Bright Star (Phones Industrial version) by Black Strobe on Grooveshark
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:12

    You need to work on the hair. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll just draw Kate Moss for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete